- Deadly levels of CO in Burnaby home send 9 to hospital (March 2017)
- Tragic death of 4 in BC Interior caused by CO poisoning (March 2017)
- Ontario couple dies of CO poisoning (March 2016)
- Kamloops family says crying baby saved them from carbon monoxide poisoning (January 2016)
- Consumer Reports best CO and smoke alarms
Videos - Carbon Monoxide
Prevent CO poisoning
- Know the symptoms of CO exposure.
- Install a Canadian-certified CO detector.
- Have your gas appliances serviced annually.
- Keep the area around your furnace clear for proper air circulation.
- Make sure ALL combustian air supply and fresh air intakes into your home are unobstructed and any screens are free of dust and debris.