Installation Permits

Contractors often need an electrical, gas, or boiler installation permit before they can operate regulated equipment or begin work. Maintenance, testing and repairing may also require a permit.

Elevating, amusement devices, and passenger ropeway will require an acceptance inspection for your design submission. The acceptance inspection is required before you obtain an operating permit.

Not sure if your contractor is licenced by the BCSA? Use our Find a Contractor tool by selecting your relevant technology from the drop-down boxes.