Get an installation permit by creating an account with BC Online.
Alternatively, please prepare all the information in the Gas Installation Permit Application Form 501 and:
- Call our customer service line on 1-866-566-7233 or,
- Mail the form to your nearest BCSA office or ServiceBC Centres (call before you go),
- Visit any of the BCSA offices in person.
For commercial and all other installations, please refer to the Gas Fee Schedule or for residential installations refer to:
- Contractor Fees (Residential Installations - Fully Detached Dwelling)
- Contractor Fees (Residential Installations - Multi-Unit Dwellings)
Remember, you’ll need to contact BC Safety when each phase of the regulated gas system is complete to request an inspection.
Completing your installation
If you have finished or altered your permitted installation, please complete the Gas Notification of Completion, Installation or Alteration Form 570 and: