Working in BC

If you are a skilled tradesperson moving from another province to BC, you may be eligible for equivalent trades qualification in the electrical, gas or boiler industries due to the Trade, Investment, Labour and Mobility Agreement (TILMA) and the Agreement on Internal Trade (AIT).

Learn more in the Implementation of labour mobility agreements with Alberta and the other provinces and territories report.