Power engineer provided exam supplies (at BCSA offices only - special sittings require you to bring your own supplies)
- Calculator (Casio fx 260 or 300 Solar)
- A non-technical dictionary
- Binder containing the handbook of formulae, physical constants, steam and refrigeration tables, ASME boiler and pressure vessel codes required except sections VI and VII, ASME boiler and pressure vessel code academic extract and supplement, ASME/ANSI B31.3 process piping code, CSA B51 and CSA B52
- The power engineers, boiler, pressure vessel and refrigeration Safety Regulation and the Safety Standards General Regulation
- Drawing board, T-square, drawing paper and pencils.
- 2017 Power Engineer Examination Schedule: New Westminster, Victoria, Nanaimo, Langley, Kelowna, Cranbrook, Fort St John, Kamloops and Prince George
- 2017 Power Engineer Examination Schedule: Terrace
- Fort St. John By appointment only (on same dates as listed in the exam schedule)
- New Westminster
- Prince George
- Terrace: Contact BCSA Prince George
Note: Locations except Cranbrook and Terrace offer computer exams as an alternative to some paper exams.