Boiler, Power Engineers, Refrigeration and Welders Certification

To work as a power engineer, refrigeration operator, boiler operator, or in a special status plant, you will need a certificate of qualification issued by BCSA.

Requirements for becoming a power engineer

Requirements for becoming a refrigeration operator, oilwell boiler operator, antique show boiler operator, ice facility operator, or earning a safety awareness certificate for boilers or refrigeration

Renewing your certificate

Requirements for Welding Testing Agencies and welding qualifications

How to transfer your experience from another province or country to BC

Types of Certification 

BCSA issues the following certificates under the Power Engineers, Boiler, Pressure Vessel & Refrigeration Safety Regulation: