Incident Summary (Reference #5605124)
Incident Date: September 22, 2016
Description: Propane-fired, on-demand water heater installed in old refrigerator started on fire during operation.
Incident Summary (Reference #5603269)
Incident date: July 26, 2016
Location: West Vancouver
Description: Carbon monoxide poisoning incident resulted from complex mechanical issues in a single family home.
Incident Summary (Reference #5587005)
Incident Date: April 2, 2016
Description: Fire occured during operation of a natural gas, direct-vent fireplace after user removed front glass for cleaning and returned without proper seal.
Incident Summary (Reference #5583911)
Incident Date: March 26, 2016
Description: Plugged heat exchanger on residential boiler resulted in carbon monoxide in single-family home.
Incident Summary (Reference #5570808)
Incident Date: October 21, 2015
Description: Boiler vent cap found blown off the top of stack.