Passenger Ropeway Operating Permits

We’ll issue your operating permit once the passenger ropeway has passed the acceptance inspection and you have paid the Operating Permit invoice.

Your operating permit expires after a year. You will receive a renewal invoice which must be paid before the permit expiry date.

To renew:

  • Mail a cheque for the renewal fee to the New Westminster BCSA office or,
  • Visit any BCSA office in person.

To understand the fees involved for your inspection and operating permit renewal, see the Passenger Ropeway Fee Schedule.