Incidents - Electrical

Incident Summary (Reference #5604643)
Incident Date: September 6, 2015
Location: Abbotsford
Description: Fire resulting from a short circuit caused by an electrical arc at a cable outlet which created heat and ignited a portable play tent and bedding.

Incident Summary (Reference #5594218)
Incident Date: May 26, 2016
Location: Abbotsford
Description: Fire occured in a basement suite. Several power bars and extension cords were in use to power a portable heater and other items.