Power engineer provided exam supplies (at BCSA offices only - special sittings require you to bring your own supplies)
- Calculator (Casio fx 260 or 300 Solar)
- A non-technical dictionary
- Binder containing the handbook of formulae, physical constants, steam and refrigeration tables, ASME boiler and pressure vessel codes required except sections VI and VII, ASME boiler and pressure vessel code academic extract and supplement, ASME/ANSI B31.3 process piping code, CSA B51 and CSA B52
- The power engineers, boiler, pressure vessel and refrigeration Safety Regulation and the Safety Standards General Regulation
- Drawing board, T-square, drawing paper and pencils.
Exams for power engineers are held in Cranbrook, Fort St John, Kamloops, Kelowna, Langley, Nanaimo, Nelson, New Westminster, Prince George, Terrace and Victoria.
- 2016 Power Engineer Examination Schedule: Cranbrook, Ft St John, Kamloops, Kelowna, Langley, Nanaimo, New Westminster, Prince George, Victoria
- 2016 Power Engineer Examination Schedule: Terrace
Fort St. John
Contact BCSA Prince George
Note: Locations exceprt Cranbrook and Terrace offer computer exams as an alternative to some paper exams.