Looking for an opportunity to further your career? BC Safety Authority (BCSA) has a bold vision for the future: Safe technical systems. Everywhere. We are expanding our ability to share safety knowledge and meet emerging client and business needs with data and technology solutions. BCSA employs a talented workforce of approximately 320 persons with a wide range of education, technical training, skills and experience.
BCSA has intentionally developed a progressive culture to deliver excellent client service through a deep commitment to accountability, employee learning and engagement.
Working at BC Safety Authority means you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career and job opportunities at BCSA also come with:
• Frequent skills development and training
• Recognition and awards
• Competitive salary and generous benefits
• Three weeks of vacation from the day you start
• Subsidies for training and professional memberships
• Generous leave allowances for new parents
For more information about Who We Are and What We Do at BCSA, please visit the About section of our website.