Looking for an opportunity to further your career? BC Safety Authority (BCSA) has a bold vision for the future: Safe technical systems. Everywhere. We're expanding our ability to share safety knowledge and meet emerging client and business needs with data and technology solutions.
BCSA employs a talented workforce of approximately 320 persons with a wide range of education, technical training, skills and experience. We've developed a progressive culture with a deep commitment to accountability, employee learning and engagement.
- Frequent skills development and training
- Recognition and awards
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Three weeks of vacation from the day you start
- Subsidies for training and professional memberships
- Generous leave allowances for new parents.
View our current Job Opportunities.