Videos - Carbon Monoxide
- Ontario couple dies of CO poisoning (March 2016)
- Kamloops family says crying baby saved them from carbon monoxide poisoning (January 2016)
- Carbon monoxide poisoning hospitalizes five in Vancouver (December 2014)
- Carbon monoxide: Five things to know about the "silent killer" (March 2014)
- Consumer Reports best CO and smoke alarms
Prevent CO poisoning
- Know the symptoms of CO exposure.
- Install a Canadian-certified CO detector.
- Have your gas appliances serviced annually.
- Keep the area around your furnace clear for proper air circulation.
- Make sure ALL combustian air supply and fresh air intakes into your home are unobstructed and any screens are free of dust and debris.